Homework Week of September 16, 2018
Monday: Saints Project "Initial Research" due Friday, September 21st. See the two sheets I gave you for more information and specific directions.
Friday: Prepare for Creation Newscast
Click on the button above to link to the Christian Community Service Hour Forms
and information about Corporal & Spiritual Works of Mercy and Catholic Social Teaching
found on page 5 & 6 of the Middle School handbook.
Study Aid Rubric grading ~ worth up to 10 points
1 point - Heading or properly shared with me
2 points - Chapter Key words
3 points - Chapter Reading Guide
3 points - Class Notes
1 point - Handouts / presentation PPT
Gospel Reflection Spelling:
Students - you may earn points back on your Gospel Reflections if the points deducted were due to spelling errors. For every 3 "SPs" 1 point is deducted. You may earn back that point by following these directions:
1) On a separate piece of notebook paper write a heading and a title that reads: G.R.S.P. and the date of the Gospel Reflection
2) Write the SP word you misspelled 10 times correct. Number the words. Write neatly or it will not be accepted.
3) Attach the SP sheet to the back of the corresponding Gospel Reflection.
4) Turn your paper into your class bin in Mrs. Clarke's classroom.
5) Rejoice!! You are learning to spell better!
You have 2 days from the day the GR is returned to you to turn in your GRSP corrections for points back.
Homework from Previous Weeks:
Big Daddy in the sky
who helps us through the darkness
We'll build your castle high
with peace and love
it will spread like a Dove
Thank you for stuffed crust pizza and sprite
But mostly for your Body and Blood.
Please forgive our sins
and help us to forgive others
Even though we'll go over
cracks and bumps
we trust you will make our road smooth.
May Christ be our Light in all we
think, say, and do.
6th Grade Guiding Scripture Verse: