Homework Week of April 16, 2018
Monday: Finish drawing and coloring Resurrection Art piece. Type up your 1st person narrative that you wrote for your Gospel Reflection on April 5. Use Arial 12 point and fully justify the text. Do not write a heading, rather just type your full name at the bottom. You should either email the finished story to me firstname.lastname@example.org or put it on the share file under your grade in Computer explorers in the TURN IN CLARKE folder. Due Thursday at 8:00 a.m.
Gospel Reflection Spelling:
Students - you may earn points back on your Gospel Reflections if the points deducted were due to spelling errors. For every 3 "SPs" 1 point is deducted. You may earn back that point by following these directions:
1) On a separate piece of notebook paper write a heading and a title that reads: G.R.S.P. and the date of the Gospel Reflection
2) Write the SP word you misspelled 10 times correct. Number the words. Write neatly or it will not be accepted.
3) Attach the SP sheet to the back of the corresponding Gospel Reflection.
4) Turn your paper into your class bin in Mrs. Clarke's classroom.
5) Rejoice!! You are learning to spell better!
You have 2 days from the day the GR is returned to you to turn in your GRSP corrections for points back.
Click on the file to download a PDF of the Ch. 3 PowerPoint Presentation
Homework from Previous Weeks:
6th Grade Guiding Scripture Verse: